EAP-AKA

Jagan Mohan Reddy jmkreddy123
Thu May 31 22:35:27 PDT 2007

Hi Jouni,
             Woow! Thank you very much for the detailed description, now I
can sigh a bit.

Since all I have are some dummy SIMs from various providers they are not
gonna tell me the private key unless its a SIM made to work with specific
AAA/HLR vendor.
Is there a work around? If not do we have any alternative that I can go buy
some SIMs with private keys? I know this is outside the scope but just
seeking some help to make use of hostapd.

Cheers,
Jagan