wpa_supplicant no longer authenticating to WPA

Brian Resnik neatchee
Tue May 29 21:50:57 PDT 2007

After a power failure today, wpa_supplicant will no longer associate to WPA
encrypted access points.  Non-encrypted works fine, but WPA encrypted access
points associate, then time out during authentication, often with an
EAPOL-Key Reset Counter error.  The following is a log of the following bash
command:  wpa_supplicant -dd -Dwext -ieth1 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf

http://users.adelphia.net/~preponstage/wpa_supplicant.log

I did not encounter this problem until the power failure earlier today.  I'm
at a complete loss for what to do.  The EAPOL-Key Reset Counter issue seems
to be a common one with ndiswrapper (which I am using), but all the answers
I can find involve issues that were there from the start.  None of them seem
to apply here.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you would prefer logs sent in another way, please advise as it is too
large to post to the mailing list without requiring moderator approval.
--
Brian "Neatchee" Resnik
Host of Critical Hit and commentator