wpa_supplicant 0.5.7 and ndiswrapper 1.38 not working

Sam Schinke sschinke
Wed May 16 18:06:49 PDT 2007

On Saturday 05 May 2007 05:18, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-29-04 at 22:35 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> > On Sun, 2007-29-04 at 17:50 -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > > Updating the NDIS driver to something that supports CCMP could be
> > > another option for resolving the issue.
> >
> > I like that idea better though.  I will hunt around for one.
>
> Hrm.  I don't seem to be too successful.  Probably my search terms are
> just not right.
>
> Any ideas (from anyone) on how one goes about finding updated (hopefully
> with ccmp) ndis drivers for one's chipset?  Mine is a BCM4303 FWIW.

You might have some luck with fwcutter:
http://bcm43xx.berlios.de

You might have to find windows .inf and .sys files (ala ndiswrapper) that
support CCMP. Other than that, fwcutter is apparently a completely different
approach than ndiswrapper.

Regards,
Sam