tls with acs server

Jouni Malinen j
Thu May 10 06:38:48 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 01:00:12AM -0700, Prabhakar kushwaha wrote:

> <DIV>1. how to get certificate from ACS server?</DIV>

You don't.. ACS is an authentication server while certificates are
provisioned from a CA. In other words, you would need to use a mechanism
similar to how the server certificate was created for the ACS server.

> <DIV>2. once we got the certificate from this certicficate how we can get</DIV>
> <DIV>        root.pem and cert-clt.pem?</DIV>

Same as 1.

> <DIV>3.Do supplicant work with certificate with .cer format. or it depends on linux version we are using?</DIV>

".cer" format is not specifying any format; it is just a file
extension.. If you are using wpa_supplicant with OpenSSL, both PEM and
DER formats are supported, so most likely, the format you are referring
to would be supported.