wpa_supplicant with madwifi using bridge

hong zhang henryzhang62
Tue May 8 16:50:11 PDT 2007

Joel,

wpa_supplicant works on user space. What i think is if
ath0 registers with bridge, packet goes through bridge
and it may go through kernel and hits to user space
where hostapd works on.
You have to make hand shake packet bypass bridge and
directly goes to kernel.

Does your wpa_supplicant use security?

---henry