Unsupported AES Wrap Length in 4 Way handshake

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Mar 18 10:34:07 PDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 05:17:27PM +0530, ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com wrote:

> I see the following message Unsupported AES Wrap Length: 76  and 4 way
> handshake doesn't go through
> I am using a Dlink DI-524 as the authenticator and wpa_supplicant 0.5.7
> using PSK as the authentication mechanism.

Could you please send a debug log from wpa_supplicant with -dd on the
command line? I would also like to see a packet capture log showing the
EAPOL-Key frames (e.g., with tcpdump or Ethereal).

> I also find another strange issue when using EAP-FAST with the same
> Dlink AP
> The AP(Dlink) stops forwarding the response for the EAP-FAST Start from
> Server and this happens always.

Have you been able to use that AP with EAP-FAST using any client
implementation? I'm not sure I understood the exact issue here. Is the
AP forwarding EAP-FAST/Start from authentication server to Supplicant,
but not forwarding the response to this back to the authentication
server?