EAPOL Packets after successful authentication and 4 way handshake

ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com ramprasad.rajendran
Sat Mar 3 07:27:49 PST 2007

Yeah I've observed the packets with the sniffer. I don't have the
unencrypted frame format.
I was using Linksys WRT54G as the authenticator and wpa_supplicant_0.5.7
I have only the encrypted dump that is attached.

www.wipro.com