Unable to connect with 1 of 2 APs.

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan
Tue Jun 26 17:15:24 PDT 2007

On Tue, June 26, 2007 7:07 pm, wpa_supplicant at van-ee.info said:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to connect a blackfin stamp board (www.blackfin.uclinux.org) to
> a wireless network with a USB WiFi device. I managed to establish a
> connection to a linksys WAP54G access point with WPA-PSK, TKIP. After that
> I tried to connect to a Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series Access Point with the
> same configuration, but that fails.

> WPA: 4-Way Handshake failed - pre-shared key may be incorrect

This indicates that the PSK is incorrect. You may have set wrong key on
the Cisco AP assuming you are using the same config file for wpa
supplicant.

--
Regards,

Nazeer Khan
PhD Student
Networks and Pervasive Computing
National ICT Australia Limited
Phone: +61 2 8374 5554
Mobile: +61 415627442

The imagination driving Australia's ICT future.