Fw: EAP-TLS problem

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843
Wed Jun 13 03:31:21 PDT 2007

hello sir,
thanks again for ur reply,
root.pem is CA certificate which is self signed and shan.pem is client certificate signed by this root.pem or i can say from same CA.
Server certificate is checked against this root.pem. now sir earlier it was showing certificate verification fails, but now with same configuration i am getting this output:-
SSL: TLS Message Length: 1715
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=1 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=ca1/emailAddress=root at localhost.com'
TLS: tls_verify_cb - preverify_ok=1 err=0 (ok) depth=0 buf='/C=IN/ST=TN/L=CH/O=AUKBC/OU=MIT/CN=gaurav/emailAddress=root at localhost'
Segmentation fault
and it stops.................
yesterday to make it work i just copied this root.pem to /etc/pki/tls/certs/ after that my client side program stops after showing this, before this it was showing that error of failed verification.
Now sir i tried for EAP-TTLS with MD5 for phase two along with same root certificate there i am getting success message and getting connected. i am posting my conf. file for TTLS, now can u help me out that with same cert. why i am getting success in EAP-TTLS and segmentation fault in EAP-TLS, where my client is failing at spot which i can cross with other configuration.

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=wheel
network={
ssid="ATH183"