Unable to authenticate wpa_supplicant or Windows with hostapd 0.5.8

Ed Howland ed.howland
Thu Jun 7 16:07:28 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Having some issues with wpa_supplicant and hostapd. wpa_supplicant
authenticates with a Netgear router just fine using WPA-PSK and a
passphrase. But with a linux box running hostapd 0.5.8 I get the
following in the debug output of wpa_supplicant: