Can't Access "http://hostap.epitest.fi/"

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan
Thu Jan 18 04:08:11 PST 2007

Hi,

I can't access the website. Is there any problem with the server? I am not
able to access it since JAN 16.

Thank you

Nazeer Khan

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.