Git repository for hostapd/wpa_supplicant

Pavel Roskin proski
Sun Feb 25 07:42:25 PST 2007

Quoting Jouni Malinen <j at w1.fi>:

> Interesting.. Which version of git are you using? I used quite recent
> version (as in 1.5.0) to import the repository and also for pushing it
> to the server. I cannot reproduce this segfault.

It's likely because of the way how the curl library was built.  My git is
current from its own git repository, but it didn't change much since 1.5.0.

> Hmm.. Can you clone the repository from git://w1.fi/srv/git/hostap.git
> without this issue?

Yes, I can.

> git-fsck did not complain about anything and neither did git-gc. Anyway,
> git-gc was now run, so you could re-try cloning this over HTTP to verify
> whether that had any affect to the crash.

It's fine now.  Thank you!

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin