[semi-OT] "virtual AP" (multiple beacon, multiple BSSID) on Linksysh/w

Bob Carlson rjc
Fri Feb 9 13:15:56 PST 2007

If that Linksys is an Atheros device, the hardware should be capable. Is
there an enabled telnet interface? If so, you may be able to configure VAPs
that way.

You may also find alternative load images that might have that capability.

Cheers, Bob

<f.bianchi at arte.unipi.it>