timeout var for conf file?

Craig Harding craigwharding
Tue Feb 6 20:14:10 PST 2007

Hi, I have multiple networks in my conf file and I was wondering if there is
a timeout variable that I can put in my network { } directive so that I can
specify certain timeouts (in seconds) for certain networks. For example if I
know I will defintely not connect to my highest priority network in my conf
file (because I am hundreds of miles away) it will take approximately 30
seconds (I'm guessing) to try to associate with that SSID and then it will
try the next network and then next network (and so on) until it connects
successfully, giving a long timeout for each separate network..

I tried to find the documentation on the website but the developer doc link
does not work.

Craig.