handshake error

Frank ve2cii
Mon Dec 3 05:40:53 PST 2007

   Hello,

NOTE: There are no files attached. This is my second attempt as my first
attempt did not pass through with the attachments. If someone can help
I can send the attachments.

  I was wondering if someone can give me a hand with this. I am trying
to connect my linux box to a Dlink DI-524 AP. I am not sure if I am doing
something wrong, or if I have run into a bug. I am attaching a picture of
the DI-524 config along with debug information. I tried this

wpa_supplicant -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -i ath0 -D madwifi -d
which gives the file wpa_madwifi.txt

I also tried using the default driver

wpa_supplicant -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -i ath0 -d
which gives the file wpa.txt

The file config.txt is the .config file which I used when I compiled
wpa_supplicant

The file lsmod.txt are the loaded modules

The file wpa_supplicant.conf I have also attached

I am using madwifi-0.9.3.2 and wpa_supplicant-0.5.8

The wireless card in the linux is a Dlink which uses Atheros.

If you need any further details just let me know and I will provide them.
I have also done quite a bit of reading of the mailing list, but may have
missed something.

-
sysadm  cronomagic.com , wapda.com
e-mail  ve2cii at canasoft.net