Choosing Cipher

Donnie Wishard dwishard
Tue Sep 19 14:25:45 PDT 2006

I am new to the wpa supplicant and have a question.  I am trying to use this
in a way that will not infringe on any cipher patents (RSA Idea etc).  I
have built OpenSSL without the ciphers however the supplicant will not build
when I remove RSA from OpenSSL.  That leads me to the following questions:

1)  Does the supplicant use a certain cipher by default, and can i change
that default.

2)  How do I dictate which ciphers the supplicant will use.

The fact that it wont build without RSA in the OpenSSL dll leads me to
believe that something from RSA is required for build.

I guess I am just trying to figure out when / how the supplicant decides
which cipher to use.

Thanks in advance,
Donnie Wishard