wpasvc debug o/p

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Sep 12 20:17:41 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 01:27:48PM +0530, Pradeep Sengar wrote:

> when I am running wpa service as "wpasvc.exe app" i am able to see the debug
> output on console. But when i am running "wpa_supplicant service" as service
> from "Control Panel>Administrative Tools> Services" I dont see any debug
> output. Is there any way to see the debug output in this case,if yes how?

Since v0.5.5 debug output can be directed to a file. If you set
debug_use_file DWORD value to 1 in HKLM\SOFTWARE\wpa_supplicant key in
registry, wpasvc will write the debug output to
\temp\wpa_supplicant-log-0.txt. The verbosite level can set with
debug_level DWORD value in the same key (0 = verbose).