OpenSSL patents: how to know when wpa_supplicant uses patented algorithms

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Wed Sep 6 19:50:50 PDT 2006

Thanks.  I was considering trying to build without them and see what
happens, but it is helpful to read your notes.

I am planning to have a lawyer look over that  last vague part.

I'm especially looking forward to your comments re: proper
scan/scan_results at cli-style app startup...

thanks!