Source files for VS2005

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Sep 5 20:56:51 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 09:18:58AM +0200, Beno?t ALBERT wrote:

> is there a place where I can find all the source file needed for VS2005 ?
> I try to rebuild the project, but I need some files (openssl, wbemidl, ...)
> for which I cannot be sure that download the good version, when I can find
> it.

README-Windows.txt points to the project web sites for OpenSSL and
WinPcap. nmake.mak has direct links to the source code packages. I'm not
completely sure what you are referring to wiht wbemidl, but if that is
just asking about wbemidl.h, that is included in the Microsoft Platform
SDK (also in the one that comes with VS2005).