How 2 find an SSID after you've connected to hidden SSID that shares the same hardware (MAC address)?

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Sun Oct 15 10:41:34 PDT 2006

Yes...I've tried that and even have code to perform it (not implemented yet).

I am hoping for a less severe technique ---not knowing if there is one.

Somewhere in the supplicant the driver is loaded ("ndis" for me in
windows), I wonder if there is an unload method to use.

OR I wonder if loading another (non-ndis) and then immediately
reloading "ndis" would accomplish a "reload" and result in a "fresh"
driver state....

any thoughts? If you can identify an "unload" function or set of steps
to perform, I'll try them, look at the results, and let you know.

george