ipw3945 & WEP

Ben Gamari ben
Mon Oct 2 14:41:24 PDT 2006

I think I actually had the same problem with WEP association (it was a
while ago and then I finally gave up). Have you tried associating with
wireless-tools? For being such a new and supposed "well-supported" card,
the 3945 is unreliable as hell in my experience (perhaps the driver is
still stabilizing). Anyways, I'd try asking on the ipw3945 mailing list.
They seem to be pretty good about responding to questions. Good luck,

- Ben