OLSR Vs. MADWIFI Vs. HOSTAP

thomasasta at gmx.net thomasasta
Tue May 30 11:59:38 PDT 2006

Hi Pavel,
thanks for your answer. Ah ok I see.
Then HostAp and Madwifi should cooperate and all users should join both mainlinglists to get the info.

Then both lists shoudl have a look at OLSR.
It is a forwaring protocol, so that users can connect wireless and in a chain of A-B-C-D-  / where only D has Internet connection / all other can surf and use the internet of D.

This is quite useful and it would be great, if madwifi and HostAP can integrate this protocol.

So just do some mor ereadings at http:/www.olsr.org

Thanks

--

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer