MAC acl updating on the fly

Alan Rozens alan.rozens
Thu May 11 06:27:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am reading the developer PDF at the moment. I have an application that
I want to serve MAC addresses to hostapd (to be added/removed from the
accept list) as it is running. It is my understanding from getting
hostapd working and from reading the PDF that the MAC ACL is read from
the .accept or .deny file when hostapd starts.

My question is, is there an existing way to update the MAC ACL on the
fly as the program is running or am I going to have to change the code?

Cheers

Alan