It is normal - EAP-TTLS: received 0 bytes encrypted data for Phase 2?

Andrew ifreebiz
Mon Jun 26 21:31:12 PDT 2006

Jouni,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I do not have problem with TLS, or TTLS/MD5, but I have problem with
TTLS/MSCHAPV2. I don't know TTLS/PAP, but I may try it later if the
TTLS/MSCHAPV2 does not work out.
I checked your configuration for the username /password on the Radius
server. I had double quote "" over the username, so I remove the quote,
but got the same result. Then I tried adding "Auth-Type := MS-CHAP,",
which I don't have that previously, but with that it fails at even
earlier stage - It did not even start TLS handshake, and failed with
"module "mschap" returns reject for request 0". Do I need to have
"Auth-Type := MS-CHAP," in my users file?

Thanks, Andrew