wpa eap-tls failure on a uClinux distro port

Stavros Markou smarkou
Tue Jun 6 01:26:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have ported the latest stable wpa_supplicant to uClinux for ARM
architecture and it works great for WPA-PSK  . Now I am trying to
use WPA 1x authentication and I cannot pass the EAP-REQUEST EAP-RESPONSE
stage. I am using openssl-0.9.7c which is reported to work with the
supplicant . Is there something I need to check for the openssl or
wpa-supplicant ?

Thanks in advance,

Stavros Markou.