zydas driver problem

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu Jan 26 19:05:29 PST 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 01:36:12PM -0600, John H. wrote:

> driver will be called zd1211

Do you happen to know who is the copyright holder of this code and
whether it would be possible to get it submitted to wpa_supplicant under
suitable license (GPL/BSD at user's choice)? I would like to include
this in the development branch, but I cannot do that before getting
confirmation that this code is indeed released under compatible license.