PRISM2_NON_VOLATILE_DOWNLOAD in kernel 2.6.14

David Goodenough david.goodenough
Fri Jan 6 02:27:12 PST 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 12:47, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 12:27:05PM +0000, David Goodenough wrote:
> > Well that is very odd.  I never uncommented it in the standalone source
> > that I have, I can only suppose that it was commented recently and I
> > have not kept fully up to date.
>
> As far as I can tell, it's been commented out since at least version
> 1.2.
>
> Regards,
> Brix
I think I have found where the confusion came from.  It would appear
that the Debian version of the external module (package hostap_source)
had made the change, and that was the version I was using.  I had
not noticed the change in the Debian changelog.  Sorry for any
confusion.

So now what I need to do is to get the same change propagated to
the in kernel version that is shipped in Debian kernels.

David