EAP-FAST inner Auth Fails

ramprasad.rajendran at wipro.com ramprasad.rajendran
Thu Dec 7 01:58:04 PST 2006

Hi,

I am using wpa_supplicant-0.5.5 and hostapd as the authenticator and I
am testing over a wired interface.
The radius server that I'm using is Steel Belted Radius
I had commented out code related to certificate processing to reduce on
the size.

As soon as Phase1 suceeds, in phase 2, the Radius server requests for
identity, without using any inner authentication.
Is this correct? I guess an inner authentication method should start as
part of phase 2

Attached alongwith is the output and my configuration file

----
ram

www.wipro.com