wireless card for hostapd

Tran Thanh Dinh dinh107
Wed Aug 23 07:49:20 PDT 2006

  Hi,

    I have another PCMCIA which is a Netgear Dual Band Wireless PC Card WAG511. I looked around online and got to know that the chipset of this card is Atheros 5001X or 5004X. However I dont know if hostapd works with it or only with a Atheros 521x chipset card.

    Thanks,
    Best regards,

  Dinh Tran

Tran Thanh Dinh <dinh107 at yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi,

    I have a Intel Pro 2200 wireless card on my laptop. Could anyone please tell me if it would work fine with hostapd please? If not, could you recommand me one PCMCIA wireless card does please.

    Thanks for your help,
    Best regards,

  Dinh Tran