[driver_prism54] success with WPA-PSK TKIP & [driver_madwifi] logical bug in madwifi_set_sta_authorized?

chunkeey at web.de chunkeey
Tue Aug 15 01:34:08 PDT 2006

> On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 02:04:15PM +0200, chunkeey at web.de wrote:
>
> Is this referring to changing the driver itself or just the driver
> interface code in hostapd (driver_prism54.c)?

I removed the PIMFOR Interface completly and replaced with simple IOCTLs and
code from driver_madwifi.c but some of work still needs to be done...
e.g the event interface between kernel and the driver.
But unfortunatly, I can't attach the "patches" there're too big ~80kb (bzip2)
for the mailing list.