WPA_CLI: Difficulty switching from 1connection to another

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Aug 14 19:00:27 PDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:25:50PM -0700, George S. Lockwood wrote:

> ...but suppose I wanted to do perform Case C, but without
> reassociating?  Could I disable_netword then select_network?

What exactly would you like to do? Trigger new IEEE 802.1X/EAPOL
authentication without re-associating? I don't know whether
APs/Authenticators or Authentication Servers would allow that to happen.
disable_network + select_network could end up doing just what
reassociate is doing. If you want to re-start IEEE 802.1X/EAPOL, you
could try logoff + logon commands.