WPA_CLI: Difficulty switching from 1connection to another

Bob Beers bob.beers
Mon Aug 14 05:19:01 PDT 2006

On 8/14/06, George S. Lockwood <gslockwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using gmail to send and recv and I don't
> know how to send in plain text,

Hi George,

 I also worried about plain text in gmail, then I noticed,
 just above the text box where one enters the message,
 and just below the To: and Cc: addressees, (and Subject,
 if a new composition) there is a line of options.
 It has "Check spelling" at the far right, and may have
 several buttons for formatting the text of your message.
 In that case it will also have an option for "<< Plain text".
 Click on that, and I think you are all set.

HTH,

-Bob