wpa-supplicant debug level & output destination configuration

Sengar, Pradeep Cognizant Pradeep.Sengar
Fri Aug 11 04:25:54 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to find out how do we set the debug level for wpa-supplicant
on windows xp and then how do we set this debug output to be dumped into
syslog/stderr etc.

If anybody knows about it,Plz do reply.

Regards

Pradeep Singh

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com