VS2005 Windows Project / Solution with VS2005 (not qt or mingw)

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Mon Aug 7 22:14:54 PDT 2006

I think I've tried that, but let try again in the morning being certain the
all the network profiles I read in from the config file are correct and read
to go.

Do I need to disconnect before selecting another network? is it better to
disconnect first?

george