VS2005 Windows Project / Solution with VS2005 (not qt or mingw)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Aug 7 21:29:14 PDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 09:24:35PM -0700, George S. Lockwood wrote:

> I thought I'd just use the wpa_cli as guide to what I need in building a
> class.  The class will end up being a COM component.

That sounds likes something that would better fit in just using
wpa_ctrl.h without the extra wrappers from wpa_cli..

> did you receive my msg about what is the correct sequence of command for
> connecting to one network profile, then disconnecting, then connecting to
> another?  You asked me about sending you a console listing showing my
> unsuccessful attempts, but I'd rather just try exactly your prescribed order
> and follow your advice.

There is only one command for switching between networks, so the order
does not really matter.. I would really need to get the debug logs to
be able to help with this.