speedtouch 580

Santiago Garcia Mantinan hostap
Sat Aug 5 06:46:39 PDT 2006

> Thanks! If we can figure out what exactly is causing the authentication
> to fail, I could add some kind of configuration option to force
> wpa_supplicant to do something else for this particular case.

Hi!

I also have offered to test on this router back in the past, I'm using it
under linux with a ralink card with it's built in wpa without any problem
and my cousin uses it with windows also without problems. However I have
never managed to connect to it using wpasupplicant, neither with hostap or
madwifi/ng.

I can try to capture what the ralink does from a hostap/madwifi card if you
think that can help. Also I'd like to help on testing whatever code is
needed to solve this.

Let's see if we can get this to work this time.

Thanks a lot!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net