WZC: Keeping it on with version 0.5.4

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Fri Aug 4 07:24:43 PDT 2006

Hello Jouni,

Actually, I was able to run the 4.9 binary in parallel with the WZC.  There
might have sometimes been a slowness to connect but not sure.  I did not,
however, see the WZC causing a disconnect???

The primary reason for wanting WZC to run concurrently is for its UI the
"Wireless Network Connections" window for its ability to display the
detected APs.

thanks so much (and I have 2 other questions for you today -I'll open new
threads for them; they aren't related to WZC),

george