WZC: Keeping it on with version 0.5.4

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Thu Aug 3 15:21:43 PDT 2006

I'd prefer to have the Windows Wireless Service running with the
wpa_supplicant.  Version 0.5.4 turns WZC off in its init function but while
commenting that one line does keep WZC alive, the supplicant connects then
disconnects moments later.

Apparently, there are other issues.  What might they be?

I know that the earlier versions leave WZC running so I could go back and
build my modifications on it.  However, I'd like to use the very latest and
not miss the new enhancements and bug fixes.

Can the WZC=ON impact be easily described? What are the other areas of code
that seem to not work when it is on with v.5.4 running?

make sense??

thanks so much!

george