Hostap interface wlan0 goes down once, then it works

Gianni Costanzi gianni.costanzi
Thu Apr 27 11:57:48 PDT 2006

Sorry, you were right about the DHCP client.. I've told you immediately that
there was not a DHCP client because there should not be one, because I
didn't need it :) So, it was a configuration problem ;-)

Thank you,
Gianni