wpa_supplicant PSK question - update

Bob Carlson rjc
Tue Nov 22 19:38:12 PST 2005

I've got a lot of time pressure, so I will stick with the current code
base. I am also figuring out as I go the best way to adapt to VXWorks. I
thought it might be fun to come back to wpa_supplicant after I'm done with
the port and contribute some well-considered changes to a more current
version.

Cheers, Bob