Still can't connect

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Nov 21 19:50:45 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 05:56:13PM -0800, Tom wrote:

> Upgraded to ndiswrapper 1.5, but now I see the AP
> on a "blacklist." :(

It looks like ndiswrapper is not reporting association information to
wpa_supplicant. This could end up in a mismatch in WPA IE for message
2/4 which would lead to AP rejecting this packet from the supplicant.

Could you please re-try this with 'iwevent' running at the same time to
make sure that ndiswrapper is indeed not reporting association
information when the association happens? In addition, I would be
interested in seeing whether the behavior changes if this test is run
with wpa_supplicant v0.4.7.