Host AP/hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.1

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon May 23 07:22:06 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 06:58:23AM +0100, Josh Howlett wrote:
> Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > This version includes number of bug fixes for the previous development
> > version. wpa_supplicant comes now with wpa_gui* which is a GUI version
> > of wpa_cli.
>
> I see it's using qt. Does it compile under Windows and, if so, how
> functional is it?

It should be possible to compile it with Qt/Windows. However, there is
no open source version of Qt/Windows available (yet), so I did not try
doing this. If someone has the commercial version and is willing to
build wpa_gui with it, I would be interested in hearing about the the
results.

wpa_gui has more or less the same functionality as wpa_cli. The main
missing part (from both wpa_cli and wpa_gui) is in adding new networks
and modifying the configuration.