hostap bug when unloading driver?

Andrea G Forte andreaf
Wed May 18 13:31:47 PDT 2005

I was just ejecting the card. If I use the cardctl command everything
works fine. However, the weird thing is that with hostap 0.0.4 I could
just eject the card and everything would be unloaded correctly. For some
reason this is not the case with the newer hostap.
I do not think it is something wrong with my card manager because if so
I would have had the same problem when using hostap 0.0.4.

Andrea