unable to get madwifi driver built into wpa_supplicant

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue May 17 19:49:00 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:42:53PM -0400, Thomas Bishop wrote:

> No driver interfaces build into wpa_supplicant"
>
> I have verified both the .config and Makefile entries as described in the
> link above.  Am I missing something?  I have a feeling it is something small
> that I am overlooking.

If you changed .config file after building wpa_supplicant, please try
doing a full build again (make clean; make). If that does not fix this
problem, please send the .config file you are using.