Useful link for searching HostAP mailing list

Thirumalai T. Bhattar thirumalai
Wed Mar 16 03:22:06 PST 2005

I have changed the site that should be searched & indexed to
http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/ , which seems to be latest when
compared to http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/.

The link for searching HostAP mailing list remains same as
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=39363193

Thiru T