hostap, ethereal and kismet.

Andrea G Forte andreaf
Fri Jun 24 08:33:01 PDT 2005

Sorry about that. The device in promiscuous mode was in managed mode and
connected to the same AP than the device sending the ARP requests.
So you are saying that because of some firmware bugs I will not be able
to see unicast packets
that are not for me (device in promiscuous mode). Which means that I
would not be able to see
the ARP replies to those ARP requests but I should be still able to see
the ARP requests.
Is this correct?

Thank you,
Andrea