Firmware bug? No effect on changing channels using iwconfig

Kishore Ramachandran ramack
Thu Jun 23 07:44:18 PDT 2005

Please disregard my previous messages on this topic - I made a mistake.

The function that handles the call to change APs (hostap_join_ap) sets
the channel to 1 unless it can find the requested AP in a data structure
(local->last_scan_results). That was the reason why my associations were
going out on channel 1.

regards,
Kishore