hostapd, prism54(xg-901), freeradius, EAP-PEAP

Jan Satko satko
Tue Jun 7 07:16:10 PDT 2005

Hi.
Is there any programmer of hostapd ?
I posted here 1 problem (2 times!) and no reply.

I hoped that hostapd will help to build secured AP for me but it seems
thatI made big mistake...

--
   Bc. Jan 'EIS' Satko       Slovak University of Agriculture
 network & system manager            Tr. A. Hlinku 2