Release candidate for the next stable release (0.3.9-rc1)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Jun 3 18:49:19 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 02:48:30PM +0200, Romano Giannetti wrote:

> I tested here wpa_supplicant 0.3.9-rc2 (801.1x with cisco servers,
> PEAP/MSCHAP2, ndiswrapper driver) without any noticeable regression.

Thanks for testing this! I would have release 0.3.9 already had it not
been for the Intel driver ioctl mess.. I hoped to see a new version of
ipw2100 driver released, but that has not happened yet, so maybe it is
just time to ignore this and release wpa_supplicant anyway.