Having problems with Hostap driver

Bruce Ferrell bferrell
Fri Jun 3 10:06:30 PDT 2005

and to add to it, I do beleive I have enabled the firware download:

/* Include code for downloading firmware images into volatile RAM. */

#define PRISM2_DOWNLOAD_SUPPORT

/* Allow kernel configuration to enable download support. */

#if !defined(PRISM2_DOWNLOAD_SUPPORT) && defined(CONFIG_HOSTAP_FIRMWARE)
#define PRISM2_DOWNLOAD_SUPPORT
#endif

#ifdef PRISM2_DOWNLOAD_SUPPORT

/* Allow writing firmware images into flash, i.e., to non-volatile
  * storage.Before you enable this option, you should make absolutely
  * sure that you are using prism2_srec utility that comes with THIS
  * version of the driver!
  * In addition, please note that it is possible to kill your card with
  * non-volatile download if you are using incorrect image. This feature
  * has not been fully tested, so please be careful with it.
*/

#define PRISM2_NON_VOLATILE_DOWNLOAD

#endif /* PRISM2_DOWNLOAD_SUPPORT */